Posted on: 23 April 2020
Maybe you have heard or read about bergamot pure essential oil. However, you still might be a little confused about how to use it. If you are interested in introducing it into your world, read on for some ideas that might help you become a big fan of this citrus orange product.
Use Bergamot In Your Kitchen
If you like to experiment with new flavors, you will have a lot of fun with bergamot pure essential oil.
- Give baked chicken a distinct flavor by infusing bergamot oil into each chicken piece before you bake it. Dilute it first with a bit of wine for even more flavor.
- Make kebobs out of fruit, red onions, and mushrooms and sprinkle bergamot oil on the entire kebob. This time dilute it with a small amount of honey and water.
- Maybe you're looking for a light dessert for summer days. Put a bit of the bergamot oil into peach or apricot marmalade and use it as a topping for fruit sherbet.
- Do you enjoy making chocolate truffles to use as gifts or to enjoy with your family? Give the truffles a distinctive flavor by substituting bergamot oil for the vanilla you usually use in making your truffles.
- Bergamot oil will add a kick to ice tea, lemonade, and fruit punches.
Use Bergamot In Other Ways
Bergamot oil isn't just for cooking and baking. There are several other ways you can use it, too.
- Bergamot pure essential oil might be the best skin softener you'll ever use. Just don't put it on your skin without mixing it with something like coconut oil first.
- Think of keeping a jar of coconut cream and bergamot oil by your bed. When you go to bed, rub it on your feet, and put on a pair of lightweight socks. You'll probably discover that even the rough heels of your feet will feel softer and smoother the next morning.
- Do you enjoy making your own soaps and candles? Bergamot produces a beautiful, strong scent that will linger for a long time.
- Collect flower petals, let them dry out, and then put them in a glass dish with the bergamot oil mixed in with the petals. You will more than likely decide to use the petals to make each room in your house smell divine.
- Make drawstring sachets for your lingerie drawer and your linen closet. Place a few drops on cotton balls, place them in the handmade sachets, and you're all set.
The great thing about bergamot essential oils is that you will use only a few drops at a time. In addition, you can order the oil online and have it delivered right to your house.Share